Open as PDF
I. GOD'S DEALlNG WITH ISRAEL BECOMES PARABLE.
A. "God is not willing that any should perish."
1. He purposely allows events to turn us to Himself.
2. He puts obstacles in our path finally the cross itself.
a. Young man who desired to go out.
B. All are to face God.
1. We will stand before Him condemned or innocent.
2. "As it is appointed unto man once to die."
3. Good or bad all will someday stand before the sovereign
C. The wise will prepare to meet Him.
1. Why preparation necessary.
a. Sinful nature.
b. Sinful by practice.
2. Rich fool in Luke.
a. "Thou fool this night."
b. Building for this life only.
3. Five foolish virgins.
a. "And they that were ready..."
4. How to prepare.
a. Not reformation.