Open as PDF
"THE COMING KING"
Intro: Nebuchadnezzar's troubling dream.
I. THE REASON FOR THE DREAM vs .29.
A. Lying on bed wondering what was to happen to all this, his
Il. THE DREAM ITSELF, THE GREAT IMAGE.
A. Head of gold.
B. Shoulders of silver.
C. Stomach of brass.
D. Legs of iron.
E. Feet and toes, Iron and clay.
F. The coming kingdom of Christ.
G. He is the rock out of the Mt. not hewn with hands.
Ill. SPECIAL INTEREST IN THE YET FUTURE ASPECTS OF THE PROPHESY.
A. Daniel's vision of chap. 7 similar yet more detailed.
4. Dreadful and terrible.
5. Ten horns.
a. Little horn subduing 3.
6. Son of Man coming with clouds of heaven 13, 14.
B. What must yet happen.
1. Must be a revival of sorts of the Roman Empire.
a. 10 nations shall be involved.
b. They will finally give their power to one man.
1. He will be extremely clever and come in
on a platform of peace.
2. This coalition of nations has already begun.
a. The common market nations of Europe.
1. Presently they number 6.
2. Time magazine 4 weeks ago "The six may
soon be ten."
3. Great Britain about to enter.
b. This will make the 10 horns or 10 toes.
c. The "little horn" is the anti-Christ.
1. He will overthrow the three prominent
d. The common market is basically set up for
1. Its leaders see ultimate political
unity and military unity.
2. This must be if Europe is to survive
against threat of Russia's power.
e. Anti -Christ will control economy.
1. Cause everyone to receive mark cannot
buy or sell without that mark.
a. Serious talk today of
elimination of monetary system.
f. His time of absolute rule will 6e 3 1/2 years.
g. Set up throne in Jerusalem.
3. After this time Jesus shall come with clouds.
a. Clouds His church, His saints.
"So great a cloud of witnesses"