Open as PDF
"LIFE UNER THE SUN"
I. EMPTY AND FRUSTARATION.
A. Man with knowing thirst.
B. Various foundations.
4. Great works.
C. Results or conclusions.
1. "I hated life."
2. All is empyiness and frustration.
D. The present day phychologist would of had a great time with Solomon.
E. Most of our problems of the psyche come from frustration.
1. What is frustration - desire without fullfilment. Unslacked thirst
- unfulfilled longing.
2. From frustration comes inferiority complex.
II. THE ANSWER OF CHRIST TO HTE FRUSTRATED LIFE UNDER THE SUN.
A. "If any man thirst."
1. Right to heart of problem.
2. Folly of man failure to recognize spirit.
3. This thirst originates in spirit.
a. It will never be satisfied with soulish experience.
B. From the guilt and the cycle.
The anser to man's need Christ.
"Come unto me and drink."
Have you come to Christ?